SK Online Virtual High School Registration Process
- If you wish to be a full-time online student*: Begin by obtaining
a referral from a counselor at your neighborhood public school.
If you are registering for only one or two courses, or if you live outside the Salem-Keizer school
district, you may skip this step.
- Choose your courses from the list of Courses
which shows which courses are still available.
the Register Now button below (viewable only during open registration
periods) and complete the registration form. Registrations are accepted
- After you submit your registration, you will see a confirmation screen.
DO NOT close your browser window until this screen appears.
- SK Online staff will process your registration. Due to high volume, it
may take up to a week to
process your registration.
- After your registration has been processed, students and parents
will receive an e-mail from the registrar.
- If no tuition is due, you will receive an e-mail on the first day
your course is available, which tells how to access your courses.
If you register prior to the beginning of the semester, this e-mail
will be delivered on the 1st day of the semester.
- If tuition is due, your e-mail will give you payment instructions.
After payment is received, you will receive an e-mail on the first
day your course is available, which tells how to access your courses.
- IMPORTANT: Many e-mail providers, including Yahoo and Hotmail,
assume e-mail from our registar is junk mail. To ensure that you
can access your courses as soon as possible, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of "safe" e-mail addresses.
- Some courses (including all math and pass/no pass courses) are offered
through another company. There may be a few additional
days between when you are able to sign in to SK Online and when you will be
able to sign in a second time on the other company's web site to do your
2489 Phipps Lane NE • Salem, Oregon 97305 • 503.399.3205 • Office
hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Chris Brenizer, SK Online Coordinator • Ken Phillips, Roberts HS Principal